- Would you like to spend some time as a volunteer in Western Ukraine?
- Care to help boost children’s confidence and contribute to a better future for young Ukrainians?
- Ever thought about visiting a picturesque Carpathian spa town Truskavets and teach English at the same time? – the Guardian recommends!
If the answer is YES, please fill in this application form and we will get in touch with you: httpd://forms.gle/Yc42p3q8uwg11vnVA
What we offer:
– Room and full board
– Sightseeing tours included
– Care and support throughout your stay
What we expect from you:
– English to be your first language (or level of English equivalent to that of native speakers)
– Full-time participation in the camp programme (with agreed time and days off)
– At least one hour a day of formal teaching
– Your written agreement to terms and conditions
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you at TutorCamp!
Below is a video our local students made a few years ago to welcome volunteers to GoCamp